Star Wars used to be a family-friendly franchise, but now we can add it as a franchise that caves to the gay agenda by promoting same-sex relationships in its movies and animated shows.
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker is in theaters this week and The Hollywood Reporter states that towards the end of the movie, two females kiss. Those same sources say it is not very noticeable. Common Sense Media's review of the movie did not even mention it. However, the gay community is already demanding more same-sex screen time.
In case you haven't noticed, just about every show and every franchise is giving in to the gay agenda. First, family-friendly Star Trek decided it needed a major storyline about a relationship between gay men and now Star Wars is joining in not only with the movie, but also with their animated series, Star Wars Resistance that targets children.
Director J. J. Abrams said,
"In the case of the LGBTQ community, it was important to me that people who go to see this movie feel that they're being represented in the film."
As a lifelong Star Wars fan, who has spent loads of money on the franchise, and a Christian, I don't feel represented. Where are the Christians in this film? Obviously a much larger audience is NOT being represented in their films!
I wish America had higher standards for children, like Singapore. They actually CUT THIS SCENE from this movie before releasing it in their theaters.
- Homosexual relationships are not Biblical, nor are they family-friendly.
- Christian voices need to be louder! Spread the Truth.
- People who are not being represented fairly in these movies are still supporting them by watching and buying the media.
- Read an in-depth review from Charisma News regarding this movie.
- This flick is about way more than one gay kiss, and you might not notice it. If your kids do, talk to them about it and let them know that those kinds of relationships are not what God has designed for us.
- Christian voices need to be louder than those that promote ungodly living. And we need to always make sure we are sharing God's truth. People need to know the true character of Jesus, so write it, preach it, speak it, live it! The brighter the Truth shines in the darkness, the more people will be set free from Satan's grip.
- Pray for the people who make and distribute material that dishonors God. Pray that the Holy Spirit will fill them with conviction and that they would find the Truth in Jesus and then make media that promotes His truth and exposes the lies.
* Hit the share button at the top of the screen to let others know about this ALERT!