THIS JUST IN! Disney's new show "The Owl House" promotes demons as cute. A young "self-assured" teenager's quest to become a witch is an ideal life goal. Who writes this stuff?? Someone in the occult? Other reputable sources such as Breaking Israel News and LifeSite have written extensively about the content within the show and the Los Angeles Times reveals it has already scheduled a Season 2. Enough is enough. Disney has officially gone down the drain! DONE WITH DISNEY!
Just because something is rated G does not mean the content is appropriate. My discernment alarms are going crazy with this show and the overall acceptance of Satan as friendly, welcoming, and charming. That's the lie, folks, that pulls people, and in this case KIDS, away from God. The crazy part is that Disney and its creators are promoting this series as healthy, trendy, cute, and a healthy way to connect with others. The message: If you're a "misfit" the demon world is for you!
Here's the deal, the enemy LOVES it when media portrays demons and occult practices as harmless, adorable, and fun because it destigmatizes evil as evil into something that is not that bad and rather fun and trendy. IT'S A LIE! This show opens the door for kids to explore the demon realm and witchcraft which has enormous, lifelong consequences.
God loves you and there is more belonging, love, and acceptance in HIS light! Don't be deceived!
COUNTER CULTURE MOM's consideration
What kind of crap is this? Seriously? The next couple of esisodes are labeled the following (so blatant!) I was a teenage abomination, Witches before Wizards or how about this one...A lying Witch and a Warden. The person who wrote these needs God and counseling...he/she should NOT be writing kids cartoons!
Where are the cartoons I grew up on! I didn't watch that many, but bring back Tom & Jerry, Mighty Mouse, and Popeye the Sailor Man for crying out loud! I'm DONE with the Demon, Witchcraft garbage already. What our children watch is what they believe and who they become. Satan knows this!
Parents our job is harder than ever, but it's imperative that we filter everything that comes into our homes, our children's school books, and what's flashing up on their tech gadgets. Have open communication with your munchkins on a daily basis. I just read an article in the last year that said that Witches now outnumber Presbyterians in our country....woah...
and to DISNEY...SHAME ON YOU!
For the discerning, the official trailer is below.
- A major media conglomerate, Disney, who now owns Star Wars and Marvel, is promoting witchcraft and friendships with demons as normal, desirable, and cute.
- In an interview with the Los Angeles Times, the creator talks about not feeling "left out" and "detached"which inspired her to create the series.
- Even if your kids do not watch the show, they may know kids who do which increases the likelihood that your child will be exposed to this horrible brainwashing.
- Money and consumer choices talk. Opt out of Disney+ and choose Pureflix or Crossflix for God-centered content.
- Support Christian creators and encourage young people to enter the world of entertainment and represent God in positive ways.
- PRAY for the creator of this show, for the folks at Disney who support this show, and for the people who watch it. The Bible is clear that messing with the occult and with Satan's minions is against God's instruction and The Message translation states it plainly:
"When you enter the land that God, your God, is giving you, don’t take on the abominable ways of life of the nations there. Don’t you dare sacrifice your son or daughter in the fire. Don’t practice divination, sorcery, fortunetelling, witchery, casting spells, holding séances, or channeling with the dead. People who do these things are an abomination to God. It’s because of just such abominable practices that God, your God, is driving these nations out before you." (Deuteronomy 18:10-12, MSG)
For some New Testament reinforcement of that message:
Do you see the difference? Sacrifices offered to idols are offered to nothing, for what’s the idol but a nothing? Or worse than nothing, a minus, a demon! I don’t want you to become part of something that reduces you to less than yourself. And you can’t have it both ways, banqueting with the Master one day and slumming with demons the next. Besides, the Master won’t put up with it. He wants us—all or nothing. Do you think you can get off with anything less? (1 Corinthians 10: 19-22, MSG)
INFORM US of postive and negative pop culture and media and we will make sure we do an alert so that all families in our network get the info!
Please share this alert by clicking on the SHARE button above.