According to a recent article in One Million Moms, PBS Kids is going further and further with the deliberate promotion of sexual deviance and lifestyle choices that are the opposite of a Christian worldview.
While PBS Kids is not a Christian organization, they are publicly funded. This means your tax dollars are helping indoctrinate children with an unGodly message. They used to be family-friendly without a political agenda. Now, they are using their audience of over 18 million kids as a method of indoctrination of the homosexual lifestyle without warning parents. This is wrong.
- PBS Kids, a former safe, family-friendly viewing experience, is promoting the LGBTQ agenda in full force.
- Animated series Arthur includes a same-sex wedding of two men.
- Clifford the Big Red Dog now features a character with two moms.
- Sesame Street featured drag queen and dress-wearing actor Billy Porter and promoted it as something exciting.
- Choose Christian media outlets for kids. Great cartoons series include VeggieTales and SeaKids.
- Join One Million Moms in petitioning PBS to stop using tax dollars to push the LGBTQ agenda.
INFORM US HERE of any positive or negative pop culture that we need to be aware of. We will make sure that all families in our network get the info! If we missed something in this write up, let us know and we will update this review. Thanks!
Please share this alert by clicking on the SHARE button above.