For many years, children of all ages, have gathered around the TV screen to watch shows produced by Nickelodeon, such as Spongebob Squarepants, Legend of Korra, and many others. Announced yesterday on Twitter, Nickelodeon posted that they would be celebrating Pride with the LGBTQ+ community and their allies this month and every month. With posted pictures of characters having rainbow backgrounds behind them (representing the colors of pride.)
Notice how pop culture gets millions of kids to become fans of TV show characters, only to then introduce them to harmful lifestyles to fit their agenda? What is a young child going to do, decide not to watch these programs any longer? Usually not. It take us, the parents, to explain way a TV show is no longer worthy of our time and how the enemy's plan is to deceive. Counter Culture Mom has been speaking on this deception for almost 20 years and she has heard countless kids and teens tell her they hate being lied to. Let's expose the enemy's plan and point our children to truth - God's word.
Counter Culture Mom was heading to Japan a decade ago and saw this pole dancing scene while on her flight. It was then, that she knew this program was definitely not for kids...or anyone.
Here's the clip of what millions of kids have been exposed to for years.
- Homosexuality has been evident in Nickelodeon’s programming since 2018, including shows such as the character “Schwoz Schwartz,” in Henry Danger, “Howard and Harold McBride,” in animated cartoon “The Loud House,” “Korra” in The Legend of Korra, and children’s beloved character Spongebob Squarepants.
- If we allow our children to see this kind of lifestyle being glamorzed and trendy, chances are they will grow up thinking that it is completely normal and live this lifestyle as a result.
- In “The Loud House,” the parents of Clyde McBride are gay. Many of us know that it takes a mother and a father to raise a child. For instance, a father to take on hiking trips, fishing, etc, and a mother to teach how to take care of her family and home.
- The show, Spongebob Squarepants, is aimed at kids from the ages of 2 to 11 years old. Spongebob is known for his sunny optimism, weird psychedelic world, and peculiar humor. For Spongebob to be a male character, he’s not very masculine and he’s very soft. It is said that Spongebob and Patrick are shown in many episodes - holding hands.
- Don’t allow your children to watch any of the shows above for the lifestyles in which the cartoons or shows are promoting. Nickelodeon is officially trying to warp our kids with the LGBT+ agenda which God warns us about in scripture.
- Contact Nickelodeon (Nick.com) and share with them that you miss the family-friendly programming they used to provide, and to stop adding politics into kids’ programming.
- Be attentive and very careful in what you allow your children to watch on TV, that can damage their relationship with Christ.
- You can find great family programming with sources such as PureFlix, Crossflix, Yippee TV, Minno Kids, and Right Now Media Kids.
- We live in a very deceiving world and Satan is working overtime. Be prepared to answer questions, and share with your child that marriage was ordained between a man and woman and it’s not okay to live that sinful lifestyle. For Scripture references to the above, you can find them here:
Scriptures Against Lifestyle of Homosexuality (Leviticus 20:13, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11)
Sanctity of Marriage (Gen 2:24, Proverbs 18:22)
Please click the pink bubble above to comment and share your thoughts on this issue.
Please share this alert by clicking on the SHARE button above.
INFORM US HERE of any positive or negative pop culture that we need to be aware of. We will make sure that all families in our network get the info! If we missed something in this write-up, let us know and we will update this review. Thanks!