Google wants your doodles!
Entry deadline is Friday, March 13!
It's Youth Art Month and Google is looking for entries for its doodle contest from students in grades K-12. Not only is there a change for the doodle to appear on Google.com, but there are also scholarships and tech packages as prizes for winners.
This year's theme for the contest is "I show kindness by..."
COUNTER CULTURE MOM CHALLENGE
- Christian artists or artists who are Christian are underrepresented in pop culture and in the big media companies like Google.
- Google is not a Christian company, but the people who work there and Google's consumers need to meet Jesus.
- This contest is open to any student and the prizes are legit. Click here for entry information.
- In addition to submitting a doodle, Google asks each entrant to send in an "artist’s statement - Tell us about what you have drawn and how it represents kindness to you."
- This is your chance to share your testimony, art, and heart for Jesus.
Get your doodle on and flood Google with Christian-inspired entries!
THEN, send your submission to Counter Culture Mom so we can share your entries with our community.
INFORM US HERE of any positive or negative pop culture that we need to be aware of. We will make sure that all families in our network get the info! If we missed something in this write up, let us know and we will update this review. Thanks!
Please share this alert by clicking on the SHARE button above.