Coronavirus has parents scrambling to find a new "normal." We are here to help you keep your hair on your head!!
The kids are home but you still have to work. Here are some uplifting, clean entertainment options for your teens and toddlers to check out. While we are fans of having kids engage in creative, fun, awesome things that do not involve screens, sometimes you need some family-friendly, God-inspiring films and television shows to throw in the mix.
We at the Griffin home instill the rule - work and then play. So our children do their daily chores, school/homework, practice their music, help with the laundry and take care of the pets first. After that, they get to engage in some Godly entertainment.
After doing 20 years of research and trying out different options, here are our top picks. ALL OF THEM have free offers for you to try out first before buying.
COUNTER CULTURE MOM PICKS
- VidAngel Studios is offering free access for two weeks! Binge-watch THE CHOSEN and other great family favorites through VidAngel
- Pureflix offers a free trial for a month
- Crossflix offers a 30-day free trial
- MovieGuide has a list of family-friendly streamables including lists of family-friendly content from various streaming services.
- Order I AM PATRICK on DVD - ONLY $15.00 - less than going to the movies!
- Old school network television can be found on some apps such as MacGyver on CBS!!! (Tina and Trudi are both huge MacGyver fans.)
In addition, you can sign up for our FREE parent media guide filled with thousands of positive entertainment options from TV shows, movies, video games and more. We also have help lines, clean comedians, resources, etc. in this guide.
INFORM US HERE of any positive or negative pop culture that we need to be aware of. We will make sure that all families in our network get the info! If we missed something in this write-up, let us know and we will update this review. Thanks!
Please share this alert by clicking on the SHARE button above.